judges sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

judges sanctum

guides regarding perfect world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what can u say baout this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaiR

CaiR

what can u say baout this? Empty
PostSubject: what can u say baout this?   what can u say baout this? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 am

kasalanan ba ng isang master pag ang members niya nag PK ng isang member? ng nde niya alam masama ba na kausapin sila at bigayn ng chances? is it lawful to demote agad ang officer na nagkamali? is it bad if i give chances to them? share ur ideas nmn Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
foxylove

PostSubject: it is not bad but not good either...   what can u say baout this? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Here is my opinion abou that Master Cair...

It is not the Master’s fault if a member PK another member. You can’t control everyone and you can’t look after them all of the time. But on the other hand, you are responsible for your members’ acts. As a master you should impose/establish AUTHORITY, you have to gain the respect from your members. Giving chances to members is definitely fine but you have to let them learn their lessons. Show them that you are in control and when you say NO you mean NO and when you say YES it is indeed a YES. You can’t please everyone Master, I know that it is really tough to be a master but you have to believe in yourself. How would members respect you if they can see and feel that you don’t believe in yourself. And most of all RESPECT is very important. I hope this would help.

More power Master CaiR.
Smile
Back to top Go down
foxylove

PostSubject: Rules   what can u say baout this? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 pm

I reviewed the rules and regulations of this clan po...

And I find it really GOOD!!!

You just have to implement them...

Remember they are your rules and you are the Master of this clan...

Show them who you are and what you can do...

I trust you Master CaiR and I know you can lead this clan

and make it one of the dominating clans in PW someday.

TRUST YOURSELF!!!
Back to top Go down
MystiQue

MystiQue

PostSubject: Re: what can u say baout this?   what can u say baout this? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 am

scratch scratch what seems to be the problem with regards to this matter, im confused why you asked that question, did someone or somebody from the new members stirred you up to such actions?? hmm it seems some one wants to dictate you Shocked Shocked anyway, just do what you think is right with regards to controlling yur members, you've been a master for a couple of months now and i dont think none of the old members ever dictate you of what you want to do in giving authority to this clan, as I always say it to you, always be on top, you are the ruler of this clan and i know you can manage this with dignity, believe in yourself, if ever u made a mistake, we'll understand it, there's a suggestion box for us to correct you if ever Smile Smile i just hope the negative vibes of this clan will banish so we could live in peace i mean play in peace haha go shinin Judges lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.judgessanctums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what can u say baout this?   what can u say baout this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what can u say baout this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
judges sanctum :: anouncements :: news-
Jump to: